Saturday 25 April 2009



After going to my bestfriends supprise party lastnight, i took some pictures of my makeup.I decided to Join in on the famous FOTD. so here goes. As my phone camera isn't great, i'll upload two pictures.






FOTD.




Face.
-Mac Studio fix fluid foundation NW20.
-NYC smooth skin loose powder
-Prestige Sking loving minerals Glam Tan
-Estee Lauder Blusher in Rose Desire.
Eyes.
-Virgin vie eyeshadows in:
Silver Satin, in crease
Rich Taffeta, in outer
& Just A matte black in the corner.
-Bojour Waterproof volumater Mascara
-Rimmel Exagerrate Liquid eyeliner
Lips.
-Barry m 101 marshmallow

8 comments:

  1. Your lipstick looks great!!! I swear I wish I could get my hands on that Barry M lipstick, but they don't sell it here in the states! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    I've just found your blog it's simply amazing .Keep up the awsome work!

    I personally think that you would love my blog.It has anything and everything to do with fashion and beauty!From m.a.c make-up to fashion tips it has everything!

    www.simplynatural77.blogspot.com

    And if you like my blog please follow me , also if you know anyone else who would like my blog please tell them as i havent been on it for long and know one knows really :'(


    Many Thanks ,

    Love,
    Eloise x
    P.S love your style.keep up the awsome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous sweetheart, especially love your hair/eyes/lips combo! I've just started to follow your blog - it would mean a lot to me if you could check mine out, much love XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really pretty :)
    nice blog btw.
    follow mine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your gorgeousssssssssss


    you might like my blog:)
    please follow me it would be much apreciated:)

    www.littlebrew.blogspot.com

    love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! You look like a dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your whole look! i looked like hell when i was 14! lol, i still loved makeup, but had no skill/idea whatsoever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its awesome that you are getting a head start in life at such a young age. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete